Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 1 April 2009

Info Post
Wearing a thrifted blazer and shorts, Target leggings, vintage shoes and neckalces, and Louis Vuitton bag.


I love the combination of the sharp black blazer and preppy shorts, combined with the bohemian leggings and array of necklaces. This has got to be one of my favorite photos, yet.


Yesterday, I went to Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, and got this lovely oversize knit dollum-sleeved black sweater with multi-colored rainbow fringe. I was a little "iffy" about getting it, due to the humungous size and the brilliant color, but it was so unique that I couldn't pass it up! I also got a gorgeous Emerald City-esque green ring. It's a dark green round stone with sparkling paler green stones around set in gold. I've been soooo busy that it's been hard to take a lot of picture, but hopefully, I can get around to posting pictures of my most recent purchases.


Speaking of purchases, what's the item you most regretted not buying? Last fall, I was at a rummage sale, and found this lovely long black dress with a gathered Grecian-style waist. I was so excitied, until I discovered that the dress, was not, in fact a dress, but a jumpsuit. I didn't get it. Ever since I've started to appreciate the beauty of jumpsuits, I've always regretted not getting that. It was simple and chic, great to show off accessories, and a mere 2 dollars. I keep hoping that if I go to that rummage sale this year, it'll be leftover from last year and I'll be able to get it, but unfortunatley, I don't think churches save their rummage sale leftovers. =(


On another sad note: I don't think I'll be going to Fairey Godmother's today. My aunt is down sick, so she wont be able to go with me, and my mom dosn't want to drive 15 minutes (oh, the pilgramage!) if my aunt isn't coming. And they only take consigments Tuesday and Wednesday, and next week is when my aunt's leaving, so it looks like I'll NEVER get there!!! I really wish I had my license and a car, so that I could drive myself over.





Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment