Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 26 April 2009

Info Post
The finale! I just LOVE my 50's prom queen dress, and dosn't deena look pretty in her 80's version? It was so nice that they were the same color. Frankie serendaded us up on stage, it was so fun! That guy has an AMAZING voice!
We're all in this together!


The Mode Merr girls! Laurie, Emma and Sarah. (Isn't that parrot cute?)
Molly and Sarah, with the ADORABLE Frankie! Trust, me this guy is a carbon copy of Jay Alexander-funny, and hilarious, with a noted touch of class and elegance!
The lovely Molly and Sarah, both wearing vintage. The two most perfect pin-ups in Carlisle!
Your's truly, wearing a vintage dress and waaay too much blush! (It didn't look that overdone in real life)
The lovely Sarah, co-owner of Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, tagged me in these pictures on Facebook, so my lovlies, here are some peeks at what occurred on Thursday night.
Yesterday was nice, but a bit hot, and I finally finished my ******* physics! Pansieberry, of herebehindthelookingglass.blogspot.com, came over and we made lemonade and had and impromptu walk to Wal-Mart to pick up some bread for dinner.
Today is so beautiful, my bedroom window was open and I woke up to the sound of birds singing. Isn't that magical? I actually got up on my own accord; usually, my mom has to pound on my head to get me out of bed, lol.
Oh, I almost forgot! I've been tagged by blogger pal, and real-life BFF, Pansieberry of herebehindthelookingglass.blogspot.com. Yay! My first tag!
Directions:1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.
What is your current obsession? Vintage clothing! And thrifting!
Favorite decade for vintage clothing? 1920's, 1950's and the whole hippy-chic era. And the 80's! But the 1920's flapper era woudl probably be my fave.
Do you nap alot? Not intentionally.
What is the last thing you ate? Parmesan cheese popcorn, after a movie last night.
What was the last thing you bought? A soft vanilla ice cream cone from McDonald's.
What are you listening to right now? My sister taking a shower, lol.
What is your favorite weather? A beautiful, crisp spring day with lots of sunshine, flowers, wind, and magical fun.
What is on your bedside table? I don't have a bedside table.
Say something to the person who tagged you- Thank you for being my BFF! You're blog is great, and so is our friendship! =)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world where would it be? Middle-Earth, duh!
Guiltiest pleasure you're willing to admit here? Eating an entire bag of Sour Patch Kids in one sitting. (Now, I can't even look at a Sour Patch Kid without...*gag*)
Name the things you can't live without? Black tights, vintage jewelry, my daily exercise routine, my makeup, my friends, my time spent our walking with Pansieberry, thrifting.
What would you like to have in your hands right now? An enormous heap of beautiful vintage clothes, all bought for $1 and all for ME!
What is your favorite tea flavor? Chai, peppermint, and sugarplum!
Are you happy with yourself? For the most part, yes. I wish my acne would clear up and I could drop 5 pounds, though. ;)
What's your favorite brand of jeans? Hardly ever wear jeans, maybe vintage 80's?
What style trend is the hardest for you to adopt? The "cool casual" look consiting of sporty hoodies, unflattering capris and sneakers.
If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour where would you go? Ireland-I'd love to see all the mythical, legendary places of magic and mystery, and disover Faeries!
What is your favorite scent? Nina Ricci perfume, the smell of a beautiful, clear spring morning, pepperoni pizza, a strong, natural floral scent.
Who is your fashion icon? Keira Knightley, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Katy Perry
Tell me your dreams - I want to get great scores on my SAT, get all the most beautiful vintage clothes in the world, graduate from college with honors, and marry M. And to get my book published, and have enough money left over to restore Thornwald Mansion to it's origional glory.
I tag:
Yuka
modern antoinette
DaisyChain
Couture Carrie
Meg
The Seeker
Rylie
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment