Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 6 April 2009

Info Post



Wearing a vintage dress and hat, Jessica Simpson shoes, DIY earrings, and Miss Ruth's Time Bomb ring.
As you probably know, I'm in love with the hippy, flower child vibe. This dress was one of my lovely Salvation Army finds, as well as the black velvet hat. Funny thing was, the hat was from the 50's and the dress from the 60's or 70's, but they just seemed to go together so nicely. Usually, I don't really mix decades up, prefering to accent a vintage item with moden pieces, but I like the way this outfit turned out. Oh, and the ring is from Miss Ruth's Time Bomb. Don't you just love the two shades of green combined with the gold setting? It looks like something out of the Emerald City.
This weekend has been so busy! Friday, I lugged four bags of clothes from Salvation Army to my house (about 4 blocks?), then went to see Le Miz in the evening, which ended around 11:30. Saturday, I headed off to a craft fair from 2-9 (yay, i made $112!), and Sunday our family went out to lunch and I went on a long walk with my friend, Pansieberry http://herebehindthelookingglass.blogspot.comn/ I'm not sure why the link won't go directly into her name...
Today seems oh so dreary and sad after the pleasant hububb and comotion of the weekend. I think I'll head down to Salvation Army after school and see what I can find. You never know!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment