Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 16 April 2009

Info Post





Wearing a vintage dress, belt, and headband and Jessica Simpson shoes.
I wish it was spring. Technically, it is, but weather-wise it's like November. We had a couple of nice days last week, and then all this rain and gloom. I feel so fashion depressed right now, since I was planning all these airy, pastel ensembles, and now I have to convert back into a winter-appropriate wardrobe. At least today is staring off sunny..I hope it's warm outside! =)
While this week may have been a drag, at least I have the weekend to keep me busy. Friday, our choir is having its spring concert, and my friend, Rachael, is coming over to spend the night. Saturday morning, we're going to a fashion show and luncheon (ooh, and excuse to dress up!), then to Miss Ruth's Time Bomb for my fitting and to (hopefully) sell some of my stuff. There's this full, pink silk skirt I've been eyeing for a while; it's nearly identical to the blue one I sported in a previous entry. It's always so hard to make a descision when choosing items off of store credit! I want to walk away with the entire store!
Back to the fashion show: I'm still a litte iffy on what to wear. I've got a lot of dresses, but most of them fit better with the autumn/winter vibe rather than a lighter, spring atmosphere. I'm deciding between two dresses right now. One comes just above the knee, and it short-sleeved and wraps around with an asymetrical hemline. The only downside is that the peach color blends right in with my skin tone-maybe I can liven it up with a lot of jewelry? The other dress I had in mind is sleevless, and white with a bright floral pattern, but I'm wondering, is it too loud? I should really post some pictures....
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment