Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 10 April 2009

Info Post






Wearing a vintage jacket, jeans and jewelry, and Forever21 shoes.
I love owl pendant necklaces! There's just something about the quirky funkiness of the whole look that seduces me into it's grasp. It's funny, though, because I only have one owl pendant necklace. I guess when you find your perfect match, it's kind of pointless to want more. This was a thriftstore find-a mere three dollars! I was soooo glad when I found it, because, just the other month, I nearly bought another similar verison for $17. Glad I waited till I found my perfect match!

Yesterday, I went to an Easter party at my friend's house. (ie, Pansieberry at http://herebehindthelookingglass.blogspot.com/) The food was the best! Mini sausage quiches, apricot nut tidbits, fresh pineapple, cranberry cake, shrimp with cocktail sauce, these adorable chick sugar cookies, and the most superb pink lemonade that I've EVER tasted! When asking for the recipie, my friend's mom merely picked up a can of Wal-Mart-brand concentrete. Yay! This will be so easy to make! Just because something tastes deliscious dosn't mean that it had to be specially imported-some of the most tantilizing delacacies are bought at Wal-Mart!


Speaking of Easter, I can't wait to wear my new Easter dress! I got it on the Rip Rack at Miss Ruth's Time Bomb for a mere freakin' three bucks! There were a few little black dots on the enormously full skirt, so that's why it was such a steal. Haha, I don't mind wearing distressed clothes for that price! Anyway, it's this divine candy pink shade, with a fitted bodice and (as I said before) an enormously fully skirt, which comes mid-cald. Normally, I really do not care for that length of skirt, since I usuall opt for above-the-knee or dragging-on-the-ground, but this is so prety and ballerina-esque; very Grace Kelly! It has short, gathered sleeves, and comes up high in the front, but has a deep V in the back, with a HUGE bow that ties in front. I'm talking about a GIGANTIC, COLLOSIAL, HUMUMGOUS, GIGNORMOUS bow! I've never had anything quite like this dress, but hey, it's always great to break into a new look! Boy, I didn't notice until now, but this entry has quite a fair amount of exclamation points. Oh, well, it's good to be happy! =)

Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment