Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 28 November 2010

Info Post
Vintage skirt, headscarf, belt, and jewelry; Express tights; Ross shoes; thrifted top.
Hello dears....*yawns* I am so tired, and being on the computer is giving me a positively wretched headache. No multi-paragraph-long rambling for today! (Still I have to ramble a bit about my outfit and the shoot.) These pictures were taken sometime in October by my friend Rebecca. I basically threw and outfit together, and picked out a weird location in which to shoot it. Our local graveyard is so mystical and enchanting, that I expect to do another set of pictures there in the future. Keep your eyes peeled! Anyway, albiet the impromptu composition of these pictures, I think that they conjure up quite a story: the ghost of a fashionable young lady, meandering throughout a deserted cemetery in the hazy golden light of an autumn afternoon. OK, on to the outfit description! The top is actually a dress, tucked into my prized 1950's vintage leopard-print skirt. I got the red Express tights from a friend, and the shoes are one of my all-time favorites from Ross. The green headscarf and gold jewelry were all random vintage aquirements, and the wide brown leather belt used to belong to my mother when she was a teenager.
Remember to vote for me in the WM Style contest!
1) Click on this link and "like" WM Style on Facebook.

2) Then, click on this link, and "like" this picture.
Mwah! Mwah! *stifles back yet another yawn*
~Hope Adela
P.S. I am officially a Harry Potter nerd. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment