Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 16 October 2010

Info Post
     Vintage Laura Ashley dress, gloves, and locket, self-made wreath, and thrifted shoes.
Hello, everyone! Sorry for the week and a half long blogging hiatus, but I've been busy working on a philosphy term paper. My friend Rebecca took these pictures last week. I love the romantic, Victorian theme. The dress is Laura Ashley. I don't remember where I got it from, but it was probably a thriftstore or something. I made the floral wreath, and the gloves were a gift from a friend. The cameo locket necklace is from Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, and the mary-jane shoes were bought in California (at a Salvation Army!)

Please remember to vote for me in the eBay lookbook contest!
1) Click on THIS LINK.

2) Click on the blue "vote now" button below my photograph.
3) Click on the "vote instantly" button.
4) You're allowed to vote for me 5 times in a row, EVERY 24 HOURS so please repeat this process 4 additional times!

Thank you so much! Feel free to ask me to vote for you in any fashion contests, and I would be more than happy to do so in return!

Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment