Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 4 April 2009

Info Post






Wearing a vintage dress and jewelry and Charlotte Russe shoes.
The weather is finally starting to warm up and so is my outlook on life. It's so easy to get depressed during the cold, dreary months of winter, but when spring arrives your emotions and personality are as airy and sunny as nature around you. I've had this dress for almost a year now, but I'd never had the chance to get around to buying a slip to go under it. Last week, I finally got one, and Thursday was the perfect opportunity to wear my new ensemble.

Yesterday, I stopped by Salvation Army, and what do you know? A treasure trove (and I mean a TREASURE TROVE) of vintage clothing had been donated the day before. I got three humungous bags full of goodies. It really made my day! I also went out in the evening with a friend to see "Les Miz", and was surprised by the quality of the production. The highschool students behaved as professional actors and singers and everything was done with the artistic presicness of a film production. Oh, and by the way, sorry that I posted this so late in the day. I tried uploading the pictures in the morning, but the computer was being its usual spoiled brat self and refused to cooporate, so I'm posting my entry at 10 at night, haha.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment