Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 April 2009

Info Post










Wearing a vintage romper, jewelry, and bag, and thrifted shoes and Dollar Tree tights.
My life pretty much sucks right now. OK, so after I'm almost done with my stupid Physics, I then have to study for my SATs. This summer is going to suck for sure. Since we start up in August, we ended school yesterday. I have to study for my SATS until May 2nd, after that, my AP exams, after that we have to go to Californina for three weeks, which willl be a total snore, since all we're going to do is sit around my Grandma's house or go on boring historical field trips, next comes a weekly Family Conference, which is actually fun, and after that, I have about one month to actually relax and enjoy myself, except that all I want to do is sit in front of the fan since our stupid house has no air condidtioning. On top of that, my mom refused to let me go to a rummage sale today, my dad refuses to check and see if I ordered someting for my AP Lit class, and I have an essay coming up tomorrow and a speech to revise. My life sucks.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment