Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 2 April 2009

Info Post

Wearing a vintage romper and hat, thrifted belt, Dollar Tree tights, and Jessica Simpson shoes.
There's something about jumpsuits, rompers in particular, that have me under their spell. I don't even know why I adore them so much; after all, it's impossibly difficult to decently use the bathroom. But for some reason, I keep buying more...Actually I don't have that many; three rompers and two jumpsuits, but I hope to increase my collection with the upcoming plethora of rummage sales. *Drools* I simply can not wait until the first rummage sale of the year. Since I'm homeschooled, my mom usually lets me take some time off to head to a Friday-morning rummage sale, then come back and finish up my work. Flexibility is one of the many upsides to homeschooling. In fact, I can only think of one downside, and that is lack of a social life. I do, in fact have quite a number of friends, but I don't get to see them all every day. In a couple of years, I'll head off to college, where, (hopefully) I'll be around loads of friends every single day of the week. I always wondered what that would be like.

Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment