Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 2 October 2010

Info Post

Hello, everyone! These pictures were taken a loooong while ago. It was a dark and stormy night (jk!) and my sister and I decided to have an impromptu photo shoot in front of my dressing table. I love the magical, multi-colored glow the rainbow Christmas lights cast upon the shadowy surroundings. The vibe of these pictures are so haunting, like the boudoir of an enchanted faerie-tale princess or a pondering and romantic Juliet-type character. I was just wearing a long flowly Renaissance-style nightgown, and the beaded white cap was a find from a local Celtic festival.
Also, I'd like to express my appreciation towards all of you who voted for me in the Talbot's denim contest. I won! Many thanks to each and every one of you for your support. =)
Ironically, my father thoughtfully informed me of another upcoming fashion contest, so please take a minute to vote for me in the eBay lookbook contest! All you have to do is...
1) Click on THIS LINK.
2) Click on the blue "vote now" button below my photograph.
3) Click on the "vote instantly" button.
4) You're allowed to vote for me a total of 5 times, EVERY 24 HOURS so please repeat this process 4 additional times!
Thank you so much! Feel free to ask me to vote for you in any fashion contests, and I would be more than happy to do so in return!
This week, I'm doing a clothing exchange with my friends, Joy and Kelly. It should be super-fun! I've acquired so many lovely things this past week and a half. I can't wait to show you all my finds!
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What was your favorite clothing purchase this week?
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment