Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 March 2009

Info Post
Wearing an Old Navy top, Ross skirt, Dollar Tree tights, thrifted shoes and belt, and vintage scarf and necklaces.

Thank you, lovely Dantz, for featuring me on your blog! http://fatalfashionattraction.blogspot.com/2009/03/fashion-lover-bargain-hunter-adela.html

Today, being Thursday, I have a 2-hour choir practice. Yay. It's not that I don't enjoy singing, but sometimes choir can be rather tiring. Especially if you want to be the tallest person in the choir, therefore having to wear 5-inch heels. At 5'5", I'm actually pretty short, but everyone thinks I'm this giant because of my shoes. Hehehe.

My aunt from Florida has come to stay with us for two weeks, so hopefully we'll be able to stop by Fairey Godmother's during her stay. I've been trying to sell a bunch of my stuff there for the longest time. The first time I tried, the place was closed, the second time was a day they weren't accepting clothes. Hopefully, I'll get lucky the third time!

Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela


0 comments:

Post a Comment