Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 April 2009

Info Post




Wearing a Miss Ruth's Time Bomb dress, Jessica Simpson shoes, Steve Madden clutch, and vintage jewelry.


This is my Easter dress that I told you about in a previous post. I decied to tie the bow in back, rather than in front, because it seemed to conflict with the deeply-cut neckline in back. That gave room for a necklace in front, so I decided to wear my vintage prism pendant. I love the way it sparkles and coroscates in the sun, sending beams of rainbow light across the candy pink sation of the dress. I actually tried to DO something with my hair, pulling it back in a bunch and curling some strands around my face with a curling iron. Thankfully, I decided to take pictures AFTER church, since the wind whipped my hair into such a frenzy during the photo shoot that I was literally unpresentable. I love the feel of wind through my hair, but dosn't it get a little annoying when a huge gale, practically a hurricane comes along to interfere with a photo shoot?


As promised, here is a picture of my adorable little hedgehog pin! You'll be seeing it quite often in future entries, worn around my neck as a pendant. I haven't decided on a name yet-let me know if you have any suggestions!


Today is not going well. As you know, I'm homeschooled, so I end most of my classes in mid-April. (My online AP classes go until May) Anyway, I've gotten waaaay behind in my stupid Physics class, so my mom is cutting back my social life (or lack thereof) to finish up my science. Science is crap!!! I hate it!!! Even more than I hate math!! Hey, at least I'm goood at math, where science is a whole other ball game. I get OK grades, but I have to spend so much time figuring stuff out. Yah, I'm glad I have this blog on which to rant my feelings!


Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment