Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 18 March 2011

Info Post
Miss Ruth's Time Bomb jacket; Forever21 bustiere top and earrings; Talbots ring; everything else is random vintage.
That's stands for AC/DC, one of my favorite bands of all time! (Aren't you proud of me for not starting this post with the usual "hello lovely blogger friends blah blah blah"?) I couldn't think of a good title that would coordinate with the images here, but I've been listening to loads of AC/DC as of late, so I thought this would be appropriate. These pictures were taken in NYC during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Paul Newland, a runway photographer for Solvara.com, had taken my picture the day before and emailed me about doing a photo shoot at the tents (I had given him my business card). I love the way these photos turned out---the lighting is so clear and perfect and the fuscia and turquoise colors zing amazingly together!
Not a lot of time to talk right now thoughl; I've been gone most of the day and have some things to do. Fashion show this weekend for the Time Bomb! Pictures will be posted!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment