Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 28 March 2009

Info Post

Wearing a Bon-Ton dress, vintag jacket, Forever21 shoes, Dollar Tree tights, vintage necklaces and bow, and Louis Vuitton bag.
As promised, here are the pictures taken at the art gallery. This was my favorite room! I love the gilt touches on the wall, and the beautiful mirrors and chandeliers. I've always been fascinated by the Rococo period-it's the perfect mix of fashion and fantasy.
Yesterday night, I saw the movie "Arsenic and Old Lace". It's highly amusing! For some reason, Cary Grant's antics remind me of Jack Sparrow. I think it's the perfect combination of comedy and suspense. Don't the two crazy aunts remind you of Fauna and Merriweather from the Disney cartoon "Sleeping Beauty"? It's funny. I hardly watch any recent films, mainly cartoons and old movies. I guess the art of theatre is just fading as the years go by...(or maybe I just have peculiar taste in movies!)
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment