Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 March 2009

Info Post

I sure have been crafting as of late. First, I decided it was high time to make myself a pair of standard silver earrings, then I was so bored yesterday, that I finally came around to doing lace-print nails. If I have time, I'll post a tutorial, but for now, I'll just have to use plain old English to explain what I mean.






First, using a light nail polish paint your nails and let them dry. Then, add an additonal coat on one nail, covering with lace while still wet. Cut the lace from around the nail, using nail clippers to trim the edges to perfectly fit over the nail. You may need to press down on the nail to make the lace stick more securely. Once dry, follow up with three coats of clear nail polish to water-proof the lace for the best look. You could either use a light nail polish with dark lace, or darker polish with white lace; whatever suits your mood.






Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment