Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 29 March 2009

Info Post

Wearing a vintage romper and hat, thrifted shoes and belt, and Express tights.
Yesterday was amazing! It started out just like any other old Saturday, consisting of sleeping in till 11 in the morning and having lunch for breakfast. But after lunch is when the miracles began. A simple trip to Miss Ruth's Time Bomb resulted in the most lovely treasure trove of vintage clothing! I promise, I will post pictures! A lovely silver heart-shaped pendant necklace, a delicate butterfly-print silk scarf, and a plethora of hats in just one day. Sigh....the magic of vintage clothing stores. And to think that I'm going to Fairey Godmother's in just three days! For once, I think my lust after vintage clothing will be satisfied, well at least for a while. It always seems that just after I go to my favorite store, I find I reason to come back the very next day.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, these pictures were taken on a vacation to Florida last month. I dearly wish that everday life would consist of sun and sand, but sadly, that is not the case!

Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment