Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 23 March 2009

Info Post



Wearing a Fairey Godmother's dress, thrifted belt, vintage headband and bag, and Jessica Simpson shoes.
As promised, here is the outfit I wore to the Miss Ruth's Time Bomb Spring Peek. I especially like the headband, as it holds not one, but two sentimental treasures. The sequined black band is actually a belt of my grandmother's and the silver art nouveau pin is from my great-aunt. They both had such an amazing style! My grandmother, Adel, after who I'm named, went to all these gala events and balls, and she gave us all her old evening gowns. There's a black sequin-covered one with a low back and slightly full sleeves, a pink halter with feather trim and a pink and gold brocade jacket, and a purple tea-length dress with brocaded sleeves in peacock colors. My great-aunt gave me a ton of great stuff when I visted her last month. A dark blue Jackie O.-esque dress and jacket, a boatneck black top with pink trim, a simply amazing brocaded black jacket with a matching dress, and these lovely pink earrings with gold leaves. It's a shame I dont' have any pictures yet; I'll try to get some in tomorrow. I hate it how I always talk about something, and yet don't have any pictures to show for it!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment