Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 March 2009

Info Post
Wearing a thrifted shirt, vintage jeans, thrifted shoes, handmade headband and thrifted necklaces.

You may have all heard the term "Golden Lilies"; the name for the bound foot of a Chinese woman. They endured all sorts of suffering; aches and pains and cramps in order to possess the desired 3-inch feet. Well, I feel like I have Golden Lilies right now, or at least pain equivilant to them. I've been gone at an art gallery the entire day, and I decided to wear my 5-inch red suede wedge shoes. They were not at all comfortable.
Despite that small fact, I did enjoy my time at the art gallery. My favorite part was this beautiful Rococo green and gold room with a crystal chandelier. I haven't had the time to upload pictures yet, after arriving at home barely 20 minutes ago, but you can definately expect to see them tomorrow.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment