Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 March 2009

Info Post
Wearing a Target dress and tights, thrifted shoes, belt and hat, and vintage jacket.

Salvation Army has got to be one of the best places in the world! Yesterday, I went and was astonished to find a pair of red Converse in a 3-dollar-a-bag sale. I've gotten so much great stuff there; it's not even funny anymore. Our local Salvation Army is pretty small, so it can be hard to find something worth buying. Recently, it's improved drastically, since it's under new managment. I'll stop in there several times a week for the 3-dollar-a-bag sale. If something dosn't fit, then I'll just take it to the local vintage clothing store. It works out wonderfully! Speaking of vintage clothing stores, I'm planning on going to Fairey Godmother's next week. Can't wait! =)
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment