Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 March 2009

Info Post






Wearing a Rock and Rose skirt, Miss Ruth's Time Bomb top, Steve Madden shoes and vintage bow.
As I mentioned in my previous post, we went to Miss Ruth's Time Bomb yesterday, from where I got my adorable yellow top. It comes with matching little shorts, which I'll show you as the weather warms up.

Well, today is nothing special; just a usual lazy Sunday. It's as if I can never think of anything to do on these days, just sit around. When Monday comes around, I'm all stressed out with activities and school, and I never manage to do any of it the day before. I imagine I'll just finish up "The Poisonwood Bible" for my literature class. It's actually my favorite one we've read this year. Check it out!
Anyway, we went out to dinner with some friends last night. The food was deliscious! First there was onion soup with silantro and cheese and toast, then spiced chicken, mashed potatos, salad, and an endless amount of dessert. To hell with diets; I'll simply have to put in a more strenuous workout. Ugh...
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela




Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment