Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 14 November 2010

Info Post

Vintage skirt, jewelry, belt, and sunglasses; Target blouse; Rugged Warehouse shoes.
Hello, lovely blogger people!
I'm feeling really hyper today for some reason, so I'll keep things short so as not to sound like the complete nut case I am. My friend, Rebecca, took these pictures last month. I think the 60's vibe of the outfit melded quite nicely with the Greco-Roman feel of the columns and architecture. The overall  look reminds me of Helen of Troy, hence the title "Envy of Athens" (except, I'm not entirely sure whether or not Helen of Troy was from Athens...ohhh duhh Helen of TROY, is obviously from Troy. Oh well, it makes a nice title, albiet its historical flaws!) I got the 60's green skirt at a rummage sale last month, the blouse is from Target via a clothing exchange, the shoes are from this awesome discount store in Virginia called Rugged Warehouse, and all the jewelry is vintage, aquired from different places.
Oh, if you could vote for me in another fashion contest, that would be great! All you have to do is:
1) "Like" this page.
2) And then "like" this photo.
Thank you so much!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment