Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 November 2010

Info Post
Vintage hat, cases, and jewelry; thrifted skirt and shoes; Target gloves; traded top.
Hello, everyone!
Sorry for the blogging hiatus, I've been super busy. You know, it seems the longer I put off doing a post, the more of a pain it is. For example, if I posted more frequently, I would have fewer comments to respond to, hence less blogging duties. But going MIA is such a huge hole down which to fall, that's it's rather difficult to get out of it.
BLAH! I am not making any sense whatsoever today. Perhaps it's because I'm mentally thinking in a British accent, due to my recent obscession with the Harry Potter books. I promise you, I am truly an intelligent and interesting person: my mind just always runs completely amuck whenever I sit down to write a blog post.
Anyway (still thinking in a British accent!) my dear friend Rebecca took these pictures several weeks ago (or should I say, a fortnight?) I had in mind the idea of a glamorous vintage beauty running away from home on a daring and spontaneous adventure. (Hence the suitcase and traveing box.)
I got the hot pink hat at a local tea shop (they sell vintage hats there), the top is actually a dress which I procured from a friend in a clothing exchange. The green silky skirt (don't you just love the 50's style?) is thrifted, as well as the Vera Wang for KHOL's shoes. The gloves were a Christmas present from Target, and all the jewelry is vintage.
Anyway, got to run, but just thought I'd catch up with everyone. Until next time, fair Muggles!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment