Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 3 December 2010

Info Post
Miss Ruth's Time Bomb skirt and key charm bracelet; Talbots crionline; vintage jacket and hat; Rugged Warehouse shoes.
Hello, everyone! I have some things to do today, so just a quick ramble about the outfit and shoot, and then I've got to run! My sister snapped these pictures last Sunday for an impromptu shoot. The lighting in our usual outfit-taking places near our house was being really weird, so we resorted to photographing in the back alley behind our house. (You can see our garage on the right-hand side of the pictures.) My sister said that the pictures remind her of the suburban community in Edward Scissorhands. I think it was the combination of the flawlessly-bright blue, cloud-bedecked sky, and houses and telephone wires in the background. My outfit wasn't your typical suburban housewife ensemble, hence the "Suburbia Freak" theme of the post. The skirt is a long-time favorite from Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, the black ostritch feather crionline is from Talbots, the black leather jacket was a yard sale find two years ago ($5!!!), the hat came from a thriftstore, and the shoes are from Rugged Warehouse. The key charm bracelet is from Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, the silver bangle is from my dad, and the ring is thrifted.
Remember to vote for me in the WM Style contest!

1) Click on this link and "like" WM Style on Facebook.
2) Then, click on this link, and "like" this picture.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment