Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 17 November 2010

Info Post
Miss Ruth's Time Bomb cape and headpiece; Target gloves; vintage bag; thrifted earrings and shoes.Hello, dears! I just love these pictures to death. The cape and headpiece are from Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, the gloves are from Target, and the underdress is composed of a random black skirt, tank top, and corset-like belt. I was going for a mysterious medieval look; pretending to be the legendary Maid Marian from The Adventures of Robin Hood. This is one of the few outfits that I've posted on here that I haven't actually worn in real life-it was worn purely for the sake of artistic photo shoot purposes.
I would love to stay and talk longer, but (as always) I am most unfortunately busy!
Don't forget to vote for me in the WM Style Contest!
1) Click on this link and "like" WM Style on Facebook.
2) Then, click on this link, and "like" this picture.
Thank you very much! =)
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment