Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 30 July 2011

Info Post
"It's a wonder that I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because, I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.''
We unconsciously place our trust in people every day. We share our secrets, admit our insecurities, and expose our vulnerability. When you think about it, most of the world runs on bonds of trust. Governments would cease to function, businesses would fall apart, and casual human relationships would crumble into dust if people didn't (knowingly or not!) believe the best in one another. 
However, intentionally having faith in someone is different. It's one of the bravest and most admirable things a person can do to risk their own security by placing their trust and exposing their weaknesses to a fellow human being.
This post topic was actually triggered by a recent decision of mine to believe the best about someone, despite my initial apprehension. I'm an all-or-nothing person; teeter-totting on the edge with someone only discombobulates the relationship. The choice must be made as soon as possible. And I've chosen to trust. If Anne Frank, persecuted and eventually killed by fellow human beings, can still have faith in the goodness of people, so can I.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment