Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 22 July 2011

Info Post
Miss Ruth's Time Bomb dress and hair flower; Forever21 shoes; vintage crinoline, belt and jewelry.
This past week has got to be one of THE most crazy-busy times in my life! I'll spare you the rambling details, but basically I've been running around the entire day juggling a myriad of tasks related to work, college, modeling, and personal issues. I'm one of those people who is usually completely on top of things, but can be easily toppled into a surge of chaos when my buttons get pushed. Despite the 100+ degree weather we're experiencing here in PA, I feel a sudden need to don my leather jacket, boots, tough-girl jeans and stomp around downtown blasting rebellious music from the 1980's to eliminate stress and boost my confidence and energy. I might just do that tomorrow!
Many thanks to my bestie for taking these pictures. I really wanted to document this outfit (which I wore to "dress night" at an annual family conference). Just as we were about to set out for our shoot, it started to rain, so in desperation we staged an impromptu shoot in one of the hotel hallways on the campsite. I love the way these turned out! They remind me of a 1940's noir film; you know how those dramatic old movies involving an exquisite combination of murder and romance seem to always climax at an old hotel?
Despite the previously-mentioned stress I'm going through right now, many exciting projects await on the horizon for me. I know that I have potential vulnerability, but I've always been the type of person to view difficulties as challenges that can be overcome instead of impassible obstacles. It's no wonder Scarlett O'Hara is and forever will be one of my highest role models!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela
P.S. Please vote for me in a local modeling contest! All you have to do is "like" Asrojuan Photography, then "like" this picture of me. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment