Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 5 August 2011

Info Post
Vintage jewelry and fur.
I've been trying to explore new possibilities when it comes to blog photo shoots. There's nothing like stepping outside of your comfort zone by wearing nothing other than a sheet, fabulous jewelry, and a mink fur! I didn't have a lot of time to prepare for these pictures (my friend came over and we decided to take some spur-of-the-moment photographs) but at the back of my mind, I was inspired by the lovely Rita Hayworth. With her cascade of flowing burnish curls, sparkling sexual magnetism, and stunning sense of style, she's always been one of my favorite silver screen movie stars. 
As much as I'd like to go off on one of my impromptu philosophical tangents, I'm crazy-exhausted and need to get some much-needed beauty sleep. Lots of exciting photo shoots planned this week, so keep your eyes peeled!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment