Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 7 June 2011

Info Post
Vintage skirt, hat, belt, and jewelry; Wet Seal top.
Ta-da! How do you like my auburn hair? It's actually a more vivid orangey right now (I colored it a brighter shade), since these pictures were taken last month. Since I was about two years old, I've wanted beautiful auburn red hair. I'm so excited to finally have this dream come true! I keep thinking about the Dolly Parton song Jolene: "Your beauty is beyond compare with flaming locks of auburn hair with ivory skin and eyes of emerald green." I actually think the Mindy Smith version of the song better captures the lonesome, desperate words of the singer.
I was inspired by the folksy, country vibe of Dolly Parton's music and went for a cutesy girl-next-door type of outfit. This ruffled purple skirt is one of my favorites! I love the way the brown accessories and calm gray top set off its statement color and cupcake feel. 
Thank you to all my new followers! I'll be posting some very exciting shoots in the near future.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment