Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 May 2011

Info Post
Miss Ruth's Time Bomb skirt, top, and scarf (worn as a belt); Forever21 shoes; thrifted blazer and hat; bag from sister.
I was inspired by the famous Carrie Bradshaw when putting together this ensemble. It's a bit different from the frothy romantic (or daringly dramatic) outfits I usually wear, but I like it! I actually sometimes feel like the Carrie Bradshaw of Carlisle (the small Pennsylvanian town in which I live)...maybe someday I'll be the Carrie Bradshaw of New York City. Big fish, small pond; big fish, big pond. 
Sorry for the gap between posts; I was hoping that Blogger would stop having problems, but I had to suck it up and resort to downloading Firefox instead. Don't you just hate computer issues?
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment