Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 May 2011

Info Post
DIY wreath; everything else vintage.
I don't even know what Steel Magnolias is...a book...a movie? I'm too lazy to Wikipedia it, so I'm just hoping that this post isn't named after something horribly horendous. I remember reading the title somewhere in a magazine and thought it would meld well with this magnolia-festooned photoshoot. My sister took these pictures in our backyard; I had been wanting to do a magnolia shoot as soon as the petals came down! I'm not much for talking today...very tired, plus having to endure wearing a corset (I'm going to the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 midnight movie opening and ridiculously decided to get ready 6 hours early).
Thanks to all my new followers! You guys are awesome! =)
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment