Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 31 August 2009

Info Post


Wearing a vintage slip, dress, hat, belt, and bag, and H&M shoes.
Hello, everyone! Well, I got my wisdome teeth out last Friday (ouch!), and my first of my 3 AP classes starts today. Well, it's SUPPOSED to start today, but my teacher hasnt' sent me the weekly update, which is VERY frustrating to say the least. Even though I had just got my wisdom teeth out on Friday, I woke up before 7 on Saturday to go to a big yard sale. What finds! I got a pair of perfect acid-wash highwaisted shorts, a gold owl necklace, a beautiful little locket ring, and a pair of brown mary-jane wedges.
Anyway. About my outfit: I got the dress a year and a half ago at a random rummage sale. I've hardly ever worn it, because it's completely see-through, but last week, I decided to try layering it over a coral-pink vintage slip. What do you think? I'll probably end up putting it away for my future Etsy store, but it was a nice one-time wear. The hat was a birthday present bought at Fairey Godmother's-I love the romantic, tea party look! As much as I love the romantic look of summer fashion, I'm dying to go for a dramatic dark-colored look for fall. Today is actually really cold, but I don't think I'm up to going out of the house, lol. Better get back to work!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

P.S. NOW IS YOUR TIME TO ASK ANY FASHION-RELATED QUESTIONS FOR AN UPCOMING FASHION Q&A POST!!

P.P.S. To the lovely Roz: my little sister is my photog! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment