Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 August 2009

Info Post





Wearing a vintage dress, boots, and jewelry, and a LeSportsSac fanny pack, and DIY wreath.
Hello, people! These pictures were part of last Monday's "dress-up-like-a-hippy-for-no-reason" event, with my two sisters and my friend, R. We went up to the parking garage roof (Carlisle is a hicktown, so no one was up there, not even any parked cars!) and had this random little picnic consisting of Chex Mix, popcorn, gummi Life Savers, and sparkling grape juice. Traditonal hippy fare, right? ;) Well, anyway we all dressed up in 60's-70's attire. My dress, which I got at Salvation Army, is actually long-sleeved, but it was SO hot, that I made it strapless and tied the sleeves in front. The boots are from the fabulous vintage clothing store, Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, and I made the wreath myself. The fanny pack is vintage LeSportsSac, from the Time Bomb as well. Yay! FANNY PACKS RULE!!! The oversize, fool's gold ring was from my grandmother, and the silver ring with the purple stone is from the Time Bomb. I was heading out the door, and my dad was like "Why are you wearing a Communist symbol?" in regard to my peace necklace. It was pretty funny! Anyway, heading off to the pool (in traditional pin-up girl-inspired attire!) so I might not respond to all you lovely comments right away. Will do so when I get the chance!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment