Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 9 September 2009

Info Post





Wearing a vintage nightgown and slip, Forever21 corset, DIY wreath and vintage jewelry.

Helloo! Sorry I've not posted lately, my AP classes are taking up SOOO much of my time! This past weekend has been great! The Celtic Festival was awesome, and I got a beautiful white beaded cap for just five bucks. The hippy costume contest was fabulous-I won first place and a hundred bucks!! Woot! So anyway, I want to specify the fashion Q&A. Feel free to ask me personal fashion questions, but I kind of had in mind an advice sort of thing.

Anyway, these photos were taken maybe a month ago when I had mono. I was so bored that my sis and I did a Faerie-tale themed photo shoot. Lotsa fun! Hmmm.. I can't think of anything to write about now, so I hope you all enjoy the pictures! Oh, one more thing!! It looks like I'll be starting and Etsy store soon!!! So in your comments, please tell me what you would love to see/buy on Etsy and how much you would pay for it! Thank you so very much! =)

Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment