Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 7 August 2009

Info Post






Wearing a vintage nightgown and hat.
I didn't realize it, but last post was my 50th! Yay! My goal by the END of the year, was to get 50 followers and an average of 25 comments per post, and look where I am now? Only 5 months have past, and I'm way past my goal. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your sweet comments-each and every one of you is an important part of my blog world. My blog wouldn't be such a success without my fellow bloggers! =)
My sister and I took these photos last month, when I had mono. I was so bored, so we randomly did a Neverland-inspired photo shoot, in memory of Michael Jackson' legendary mansion. I found the nightgown at a rummage sale for a couple of dollars. Even though it looks like a shade of robin's egg blue in the photos, it's really a soft emerald green. The hat was a gift from my lovely friend, Sarah, owner of the fabulous Miss Ruth's Time Bomb. Speaking of the Time Bomb, I went there yesterday and got the most beautiful, highwaisted floral-print skirt. Everything about this skirt is utter perfection; the colors, the pattern, the length, and the style. I can't wait to wear it and show it to you guys! Oh, and I can't wait to see the results of the vintage photo shoot on Sunday. I'll try to scan the pictures in on my friend's computer and have her send them to me to show you. =)
As you know, I'm homeschooled, so we started school this past Monday. Even though it kind of sucks to start school on the first Monday of August, at least we still get out earlier in mid-April. Right now, I just have English and Precalculus(my three AP classes start up later this month). My mom made me read the book "1984" for English. It wasn't as lame as I thought it would be. My real problem is with Precalculus. I can't stand it. I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented such a dispicable subject, lol.
Even though school has started, I've still managed to get out of the house almost every day and go shopping. I got a lovely hat at the local tea shop, some vintage bling at an antique store, and an adorable plastic pink bow hair clip at the Time Bomb.
I should probably get going and start my summer reading for AP Psych!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment