Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 18 September 2009

Info Post



Wearing vintage shorts, hat and fanny pack, thrifted shoes, and Old Navy top.
Hello lovlies! Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while-my schedule is jam-packed! Still, I've had time to go thrifting, and have made quite a few deliscious purchases over this past week. Most of them will be going up on Etsy, and I will be sure to let you all know when I open my store. I still have to convince my dad to let me do Etsy, lol!
Today has been great, so far. I went to a Colonial historical reanactment (yeah it sounds boring, right?) but it actually turned out to be a prosperous fashion adventure. I bought a beautiful vintage floral brooch for six dollars, and stopped by a garage sale on the way home.
Well, have to go now! I PROMISE that the next entry will have more actual writing than this. (and will include the fashion Q&A answers) But for now, enjoy the pics!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment