Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 2 March 2011

Info Post
Forever21 dress and shoes; fringed cape from Ross; vintage shirt and hat; vintage Givenchy gold chain; Miss Ruth's Time Bomb katana necklace and bangles.
Greetings, my lovely, lovely blogger friends! I wanted to post earlier in the week, but my laptop decided that it would be most amusing to get a virus...which means I had to share computers with my siblings for two days and cough up an $85 service fee. Not fun.
But there is good with the bad! For one thing, I've been getting out of the house more often which is amazing. It's not like my parents were keeping me imprisoned or anything; I've just been so busy these last couple weeks in preparation for my NYC trip that I practically glued my butt onto a chair in front of my computer. Since my trip, I've realized that to be someone, one has to get out. Who ever hear of anyone making it big by staying cooped up indoors at all hours of the day? *long silence*
(Unceremoniously moving on to a different topic...) I feel like such a huge hypocrite, but in the very best of ways. I don't like sharing a lot of personal information on my blog (since my real-life friends, and both the guys I'm about to discuss are probably reading this post), so I'm not going to be too detailed about this. To make things short, I broke up with this one guy last week. Nothing dramatic or outrageous; things just didn't click between us so it was pointless to continue our dating. I posted a status on Facebook along the lines of "I-am-done-with-boys-dating-is-stupid"...and what do you know? The very next day I met this wonderful guy! HA! (At least one friend sure got a kick of sweetly making fun of my fickleness ;) ) I'm not exactly sure what's going on between us...I get VERY confused by these things...and I can't say much on here because (like I said before) he might come across it. Hey, but at least *something* is going on between us! I really hope things work out. I will keep you all updated! =) 
OK, moving on to the topic on my ensemble. This outfit reminded me of Valora's song Extreme (a bonus track on Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland film), since it includes so many fashion extremities. An extreme-length bold black and white striped dress, a contrasting polka-dot top in brilliant red, varying bangles in black, turquoise, and banana yellow, giant gold necklaces, a huge hat, and a ridiculous fringed cape; can one's outfit get any more over the top than that?
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment