Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 4 February 2010

Info Post





Vintage dress, gloves, coat, and jewelry.
Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been super busy! These past few weeks have been filled with schoolwork, walking downtown, watching "Ghost Whisperer" episodes on Youtube, and chatting with my amazing boyfriend, who is coming to visit in two weeks!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! =D
My sister and I had an impromptu photo shoot yesterday in the snow. I wanted the theme of the shoot to be "ice princess meets 1950's bombshell meets Disney's Cinderella". Let me tell you, it was *freezing* out there! But, if you're suffering for the sake of fashion, freezing is not all that bad. The dress is this gorgeous electric blue stiff lamme 80's dress from Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, the beautiful Christmassy black velvet coat is also from the Time Bomb. The lace-up brown boots (which you probably can't even see in any of the pictures) are thifted, and I got the gloves at a consignment shop. All of the jewelry is vintage, and the headband (which is actually a necklace) is from the Time Bomb as well.
Speaking of the Time Bomb, they have their Etsy website up!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/missruthstimebomb Check it out!!
Oh and my other sister (not the one who takes my pictures) started a blog, Lil' Fashion Princess. http://lilfashionprincess.blogspot.com/ I am sure she would love it if you commented and followed her!
Well I should get going and start responidng to all of your lovely comments! =)

Mwah! Mwah!

~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment