Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 August 2012

Info Post
Everything is vintage! Hat loaned by Josephine Love.
Here are the second set of pictures I styled this past summer. You can check out my previous blog post for the first set. There were so many images of the outfit in this post that I knew I just had to showcase them all! I went for a slightly Renaissance-inspired look and put Laura in a corseted jumpsuit, complete with an ivory fringe piano shawl and tribal jewelry. Isn't her hair just amazing? And it's au natural.
I've got so many creative conceptual ideas going on in my head, and can't wait to help make them into a reality in the next couple of weeks. However, I must now morph out of the blogging world and get to work on one of my literature classes this evening. Until we meet again!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela
Photos by IndigoLOVE
Hair and makeup by Josephine Love
Wardrobe by Hope Adela Pasztor
Model: Laura New Myers.

1 comments:

  1. Great article about debt advice, the key is to remain positive and think of moving forward slowly. I found this site really useful.

    ReplyDelete