Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 4 January 2011

Info Post
Forever21 dress and shoes; Miss Ruth's Time Bomb hair flower; vintage rings.
For some reason, these pictures remind me of the term "faerie-struck". (The word faerie-struck actually reminds me of one of my favorite songs, Thunderstruck by AC/DC, hence the blog post title.) It  is said that humans, caught up in the otherworldly splendor of coming face-to-face with a faerie  for the first time, have a tendancy to feel a bit deleriously surreal. The magical rainbow twinkle lights, coupled with the mysteriously dark outdoor scenery and array of ancient-looking rings and hair flower makes for a pretty good faerie-struck themed photoshoot.
The dress is just a simple stretchy maxi that I got on clearance from Forever21 (so are the shoes, but you can hardly see them), the vintage hair flower is from Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, and the rings are an array of vintage finds. My friend Rebecca (who shot the pictures) did most of my makeup. I love how she used a combination of gold and silver eye glitter, perfectly accented by the pale shimmery lipstick.
Ohhh I nearly forgot! I won the WM Style contest! Thanks to all of you who voted for me! =)
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment