Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 27 January 2011

Info Post
Everything I am wearing in this shoot is vintage.
So, so, SO busy right now! Juggling two intensive courses now, plus this week has been pretty busy with social get-togethers, etc. If all goes as planned (I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch) I have some very exciting news for you all next post! I might be so busy that I will just have to edit this one to (hopefully) tell you the good news. =)
My friend took these pictures last week on a downtown escepade. Pardon the chunky boots paired with the flirty dress (I know, dosn't it make my legs look atrocious?) but I was being practial and not braving 5 inch heels in the newly-fallen snow. I changed into heels though when we reached our destination.
Ohhh I mentioned the possibility in my previous post, but I finally got my own camera! It's a Canon EOS Rebel T1i. (I think that's the proper term for it...not much of a techie here.) It arrived this past Monday, but I haven't  had a chance to take it out of the box, much less properly use it. I'm hoping my photographer friend Kelly will be able to  help me with it tomorrow. We're getting together for an afternoon of shopping and picture taking, so either way lovely pictures will abound on the blog very soon.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment