Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 January 2011

Info Post
Miss Ruth's Time Bomb necklace; vintage skirt, blouse and boots.
Hello, everyone! I recently wrote an article for Chictopia about the fashion inspiration in the 1975 surreal film, Picnic at Hanging Rock. My editor encouraged me to put together my own Edwardian-esque outfit, so my friend and I haphazardly took some pictures. Speaking of taking pictures, it looks like I'll be getting my own camera soon! I'll still be doing photoshoots with my friends, etc (because photographs taken by other people instead of oneself tend to be quite more artistically composed) but this means that I'll be to coordinate my own photoshoots with my little sister as a model, in addition to some self timer pictures. I'm just so excited!!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment