Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 20 June 2009

Info Post





Wearing a vintage romper, hat, and belt with Express tights.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be out of town next week. Can't wait to get back and start blogging!
Yesterday was wonderufl! I went to two rummage sales in the morning. The first was was actually really lame, but I overheard someone there talking about another rummmage sale, and was able to go to that, which was actually really great. After lunch, we went to Fairey Godmother's. It wasn't a clothing-trade day, but I still had $10 store credit left. Michael, the store owner, is such a sweet person. He let me have a $20 ruffled dress and a $15 swimsuit and still said that I had $5 left on store credit. I really adore that man, and love shopping at Fairey Godmother's. Later in the afternoon, I went with J to the Time Bomb, and got a lovely pearl ring on store credit.


Well, I'm kind of busy today, and have to pack for next week, so I'll cut this entry short.



Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment