Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 16 June 2009

Info Post






Wearing a vintage romper, hat, jewelry and shoes, with Target tights and a Louis Vuitton bag.
Hi, everyone! Here is the first batch of pictures from California. I had gotten the romper at the local Goodwill the day before, and the huge hot pink flower was from a Mexican crafter in the Bazaar del Mundo shops. Don't you just LOVE the second picture? My sister randomly took it, without my knowing, and it turned out fab!
Anyway, I have a few announcments to make, before the usual ramble. I was featured on the awesome style site, Supermelon! Here's the link to the article: http://www.thesupermelon.com/style/real-style-adela-pennsylvania/ I was also given an award for being featured on the Supermelon, but in one of my blonde moments, I deleted the email with the award, so it might take a while for me to post. =O
I also recived the lovely Kawaii Award from beautiful blogger Naka, of Naka's Net.
The rules are:1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts / habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules.
4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

10 Facts!*

*My favorite food is pepperoni pizza!

*I can not abide Chinese food whatsoever
*I have two pet turtles, Tyndale and Huss, and yes, they both burble.

*I've gotten henna designs numerous times.

*I'm a huge LOTR fan!

*My best friend is Pansiebery of herebehindthelookingglass

*I have two sisters and a brother (yeah, interesting, right?)

*I love colorful nail polish!
*My ears are not pierced

*My parents drive me insane. ;)

*Ten Cute People I'd like to pass this on to and why:

Pansieberry-she's my real life BFF, and her blog has tons of great inspiration, specifically in the beauty of nature

Miss Peanutty-owner of my favorite vintage clothign store, Miss Ruth's Time Bomb, Sarah provides a great alternative to traditional fashion blogging.

Modern Antoinette-I love her fashion sense! She really is a modern Marie Antoinette, combining the latest trends and styles with Rococo romance.

The Seeker-Great style, fearless as always!

Marian-For her cheerful, endearing personality and wonderful style!

Maria-beloved sister and proud owner of the Burble Blog

La Fee-a lovely combination of fashon and photography!

Dapper Kid-the epitome of stylish male fashion

Fashion Chalet-gorgeous, modelesque, what else can I say?

Yqin-love your lolita-inspired wardrobe-you defiantley deserve this award!


Congradulations, lovelies!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment