Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 29 June 2009

Info Post







(These pictures were taken a LONG time ago, in mid-May, when I was back into the hardcore Lolita style. Now, I still relish the thrill of an enormous bow, or the flirty ruffle and sway of a full skirt, but I prefer to mix up the Lolita elements with different types of outfits, instead of going for a head-on 100% Lolita look)
Wearing a vintage dress, capelet, rings and bow, with Forever21 shoes and Pat Craig Studio bangles.
Hello, dearies! Well, I must say, I've certainly missed each and every one of you while I've been on vacation. Let's see...this past week's accomplishments: two people said I dressed like a prostitue, and another person said, in regard to my "skimpy" outfit (which consisted of sweat shorts, a tank top and Converse) that he'd wish he'd never seen it. Well done, Adela! Haha, I'm only kidding. I could care less if someone said I looked like a whore-after all the most "indecent" outfit I wore all week was a romper with high heels. *GASP* Well, what do you expect at a church family conferenc? People being able to actually recognize good fashion sense?
Alrighty then, some important announcements. I've been given not one, but two awards! One is the "Honest Scrap" award from Ana of Coffee Break, and the other is the I Think You're Lovely award from Gemma Dilemma of Sins of My Mind. Thank you both so very much!
I'm in too much of a hurry to go back and look at the specifics, so I will just post five random likes and dislikes (of each) that I have:
LIKES:
1. Meeting people from different countries
2. Chips and salsa
3. Acting crazy and insane for no particular reason
4. Busting out into fits of giggles
5. VINTAGE CLOTHING!!! (could you guess?)
DISLIKES:
1. Stuff falling down off shelves, tables, drawers, etc., particularly the mirror balanced precariosuly on my dresser
2. Whiteheads
3. Greasy hair
4. Having to skip my daily exercises
5. Being stupid and shy when a really hot guy is smiling at me from across the room. (don't ask....)
I pass both of these awards on to:
Pansieberry
Modern Antoinette
Daisy Chain
Bradpetehoops
Stain On My Red Shoes
Bella
Mr. Ashby
Maria

Huckleberry's Friend
Olive the Brave
Well, today was kind of lame and boring-I had theology blabbed to me for several hours by this one annoying friend. She's a dear girl, but it seems like EVERY SINGLE TIME we talk to eachother, she seems to start talking about theology and getting really personal with me by asking questiosn such as "are you happy?" "what makes you happy" "you seem depressed" AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Hopefully tomorrow should be better, as I plan on heading down to the Time Bomb for some clothing trades, and then (FINALLY!) to Stitch 'n' Bitch. They've been having a weekly Stitch 'n' Bitch for about two months now, but I've been so freakin' busy that I haven't been able to attend.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment