Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 10 July 2009

Info Post






Wearing a vintage romper, Gap cardigan, Target tights, and vintage shoes and jewelry.
I just love this set of pictures! It reminds me of "Beauty and the Beast" meets "Adam and Eve". They kind of remind me of an Art Nouveu faerie tale.
Almost forgot! Please go to cumberlink.com and vote Miss Ruth's Time Bomb the best clothing store of the year. Also, since it's required you have to vote for 4 other things, vote George's Pizza best local pizza, Papa John's best franchise pizza, Casa Mani best coffee house, and Carlisle Arts Learning Center best art gallery. Thank you! =)
Oh, thanks to Imogen of Tia_Cherie, for passing me on her Phashion Fanaza! award. I pass it on to:
The Seeker
Dapper Kid
Yiqin (i always mess up the spelling of your name! many apologies!)
Well, you'll probably hear from me soon, as I have nothing else to do...
Mwah! Mwah!
~Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment