Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 April 2012

Info Post
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Head-to-toe vintage!
I'm sure you're all prepared for my typical "I've been so busy...sorry for the long gap in posts!" introduction. But seriously, my life is pretty overwhelming right now! In addition to the usual grind (work, classes, deep dark secretive surprise plans, etc.) 
I spent most of this week having a lovely visit with my family. I decided to take advantage of the fact that I have a beautiful sister (two, in fact, but I only had time for one shoot), hence this self-produced photo shoot. Inspired by the 1975 film Picnic at Hanging Rock, my poor sister was dolled up in a vintage Gunne Sax-style dress, complete with a fringed shawl and cameo. Most of my personal outfits always have a lot of contrasting colors and bling, so I wanted to keep this relatively ethereal and elegant.
For those of you long-term readers, you'll probably remember my plans for an online Etsy store several years ago. I've been hemming and hawing, toying with the idea ever since, but never actually doing anything about it. Well guess what? I'll be opening my own online vintage Etsy store later this month! I've been collecting vintage clothing and accessories for over five years, and can't wait to share my finds. I'll also be posting items from my personal collection, so keep an eye out---you might see an item previously featured on le blog for sale! And of course, there will always be a discount code for my beloved blog readers!
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment