Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 March 2012

Info Post
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Atomic Warehouse skirt, necklace (worn in hair), and bangles; black Fashion Style Ankle Boots from Oasap.com; vintage blouse, belt and earrings.
Hello, everyone! Here are some lovely romantic photos to feed your spring fancy. I'm not sure how I feel about the editing. Something went wrong with the saturation on my photo editing program, which gives these pictures an ultra saturated, whited-out look. My clothes were reflecting onto the plain white set, hence the airbrushed pink and green background in some of the photos. What do you think?
Special thanks to Oasap.com for sending me these lovely black Fashion Style Ankle Boots!
Photos by Steve Stoltzfus of 911 Photographics
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment