Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 January 2012

Info Post
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Vintage crinoline and skirt; vintage Givenchy blouse; Payless shoes; thrifted belt; vintage snood, hair flower, and earrings.
I'm so excited to share these photos! Friend and photographer Paul Vasiliades and I collaborated with Dave's House of Hair to create these 1950's inspired images. Not only is Dave an awesome hair stylist (he's responsible for my current tresses and will readily testify to my featherbrained salon chair conservations), but he also has impeccable taste in vintage salon decor and regularly frequents Atomic Warehouse. What a perfect shoot location! Paul did a fantastic job with the photos; I can't wait to reveal the other two looks we did together.
Be sure to check out Paul and Dave's work on Facebook! If you're passing through central PA and are in need of a beautiful photo session or fresh new hair style, I would highly recommend their services.
Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment