Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 6 October 2010

Info Post

 
Me and Joy!^
Kelly and Joy! ^
Vintage skirt, top and bracelets, thrifted shoes and belt, Forever21 ring and earrings,TJMaxx hat.
Hello everyone!
Yesterday was quite exciting! I met up with two of my friends, Joy and Kelly, for a clothing exchange. I wouldn't technically call it a "blogger meetup", because the three of us are actually real-life friends (instead of Internet buddies who meet up every now and then), but Kelly did take some fantastic pictures of us for our blogs. It was such a fun day! The three of us got along famously together, and it was so nice to be able to spend time with fellow fashion-minded people (of which there are sadly so few in central PA). I got so many lovely things at the clothing exchange (a gold cross necklace, polka-dot skirt, Penny Lane-esque coat, and suspenders, to name just a few!). However, my favorite part of the day was going out to lunch. Not only was the food deliscious (hello, spicy tuna sushi!), but our conversation was warm, interactive, and supportive. We must get together again, ladies! =)
I decided to go for an eclectic, bohemian look, unaware that I was simultaneously emulating three current trends. Oh well! I've always loved leopard-print, striped tops, and floppy hats, so it dosn't matter anyway. I got the skirt at a local antique store. Unfortuantely, the material is super-flimsy, so I rip it practically every time it leaves the house, haha. The top was bought at Miss Ruth's Time Bomb. You can't see it in the pictures, but it has a scooped back with two straps across. I found the hat at TJMaxx this past winter (Jessica Simpson label), and the shoes and belt are various thriftstore finds. Oddly enough, both the fish earrings and the emerald ring were Forever21 purchases, and the bracelets are vintage.

Don't forget to vote for me in the eBay lookbook contest!

1) Click on THIS LINK.

2) Click on the blue "vote now" button below my photograph.
3) Click on the "vote instantly" button.
4) You're allowed to vote for me a total of 5 times, EVERY 24 HOURS so please repeat this process 4 additional times!

Thank you so much! Feel free to ask me to vote for you in any fashion contests, and I would be more than happy to do so in return!

Mwah! Mwah!
~Hope Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment